Tuesday, June 22, 2010

An amazing RA Blog from Wonky Warrior

I'll have a new post up soon. I'm stewing on one. I've been a bit distracted with a flare in my elbows (which has limited my computer time) and with getting all my duckies in a row to go on Humira, my first biologic.

In the meantime, you must-must-must read this new blog. I suggest reading from the first post to the present to get the full effect. Ms. Wonky is indeed a Warrior. I laughed til I cried and sometimes just cried. Incredibly funny and moving and inspiring. Blessings on you, Wonky. Saving my best prayers for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for flagging my blog- it is my therapy writing this stuff down and to read someone a load of miles across the atlantic was blessed by it is just FANTASTIC. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete